Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Tourou Outdoor Sconce is available with the following:
- One closed-top, box-shaped, hand-blown glass diffuser
- Aluminum body
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Opaque Bronze, Natural Iron, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medi
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.1", Width 7", Depth 7.6"
- Small Option Plate: Height 6.5", Width 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13.8", Width 8.5", Depth 9.1"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 13.8", Width 8.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.2", Width 10.5", Depth 11.3"
- Large Option Plate: Height 8", Width 6"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.