FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Total Black Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Material: Glass
- Shade Material: Glass
- Light sources in shade and base
- Small and Medium include double switch; Large includes triple switch
- Switch Included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 20 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.3", Diameter 7.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 20.8", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.7", Diameter 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
U1853/0N, U1853/1N, U1853N
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
On a buffet or side table, the Dimond Park East 2-Light Table Lamp displays fluid, modern lines. The base features two thick curves of steel atop a wooden block, each element finished respectively in Chrome and Black to coordinate with ...
Available Exclusively at Lumens. The CSYS LED Black Task Lamp by Jake Dyson is an all-black version of Dyson's elegant and already-iconic desk lamp. Taking its inspiration from construction cranes, its deceptively simple appearance belies the detailed mechanics of three-fold ...
Available Exclusively at Lumens: D'E-Light Lamp in Matte Black. Philippe Starck never ceases to amaze...this time, Starck takes the modest desk lamp to a whole new level of versatility and sophistication. The Flos D'E-Light Table Lamp combines the energy efficiency ...