The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Tosca 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Matte Nickel
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Square White fabric shade with Glitter Foil
- Steel supports
- Matte Nickel finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 13", Height 59", Depth 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.