FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Torrento Fan is available with the following:
- Five 22 in. oval-shaped plastic blades
- Table accessory
- Pull chain with three speeds
- Reverse switch on control housing
- Resin motor housing, aluminum shaft base
- 20 degree blade pitch
- 144 in. power cord with three-prong plug
- Can be hard-wired directly to weather-tight junction box
- 3/8 in. and 7/16 in. lag screws for wood floor applications
- 3/8 in. and 7/16 in. bolt/lag screws for concrete applications
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Base: Diameter 20"
- Fan: Height 94"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
- Floor to Bottom of Blades: Height 86"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A floor fan designed to help you rest easy. The Savoy House Sleep Floor Fan uses proprietary technology--including solid beechwood blades paired with looped metal "petals"--to create a soothing sound and air movement conducive to rest and relaxation. An attractive ...
Smooth airflow with a quality build. The Fanimation Xeno LED Ceiling Fan provides its user with an AC motor and LED powered downlight for cost efficiency. It also features Fanimation’s bluetooth fanSync technology for the ultimate cooling experience. The Xeno ...
Cool and composed with handsome Restoration appeal. An excellent size for living room and bedroom corners, the Fanimation Arden Floor Fan features a strong oscillating airflow that cools the entire room. Features a walnut wood tripod base and 3-speed rotary ...