Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The TopTop Table is available with the following:
- MDF lacquered polyester or wenge/durmast top
- Transparent PMMA legs with metal core
- Designed by Philippe Starck
Color: Glossy Black, Glossy White, Oak
Size: Medium, Large
- Medium Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 31.5", Length 63"
- Large Option Item: Height 28.5", Width 36", Length 76"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4245/2P, 4245/3P, 4245/5R, 4246/5R
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.