FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Topissimo Simple Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Nani Marquina
- Awards: Elle Decoration International Design Award (2003), Good Design Award (2003), Red Dot Design Award (2003)
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Color: Ivory, Orange
- Item Length 94", Width 67":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For hand tufted rugs, professional dry cleaning is not recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gan Rugs Valentina Rug has a unique flared shape that--especially in combination with the scroll fence-like pattern--makes it look like a garden gate. The pattern is chain stitched out of wool yarns onto a contrasting beige background. Pair with ...
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet--refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, use the traditional techniques of skilled weavers utilizing hand-tufting, ...
In an intriguing blend of formality and casualness, the pattern of the Chandra Jessica Swift 28900 Rug features straight rows of swirling, hand-drawn dots. The mostly taupe and cream palette is accentuated by random bright pops of teal. The entire ...