&Tradition aims to bridge the values of solid handicraft to contemporary design. Their collection not only covers iconic designs and undiscovered gems from the masters of yesterday, but it also features new works from leading designers of today and from the talent of tomorrow. Formally known as Unique Copenhagen, &Tradition encourages the creation of what may become the classics of the future.
The Topan VP6 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Verner Panton in 1960
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- White canopy and matching fabric suspension cable included (except for both black finishes)
- Black with Gold finish includes a black canopy and gold fabric suspension cable
- Black finish includes matching canopy and fabric suspension cable
- UL Listed version available--call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Made In Denmark
Color: Yellow, Red, Orange, Light Blue, Green, Turquoise, White, Black with Gold, Brushed Aluminum, Black
- One 7 Watt (340 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 9'
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Diameter 8.3"
- Suspension: Length 115.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.