For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Top Wall II Sconce - Fluorescent is available with the following:
- Cylindrical mouth-blown Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- 75 watt mini electronic transformer included
- Can be mounted as uplight or downlight
- Energy efficient
- Low voltage
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
- One 13 Watt 12 Volt G24Q-1 base Quad Tube Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.1", Width 4.4", Depth 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.