For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Tooling Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Round stainless steel and aluminum base
- 3" round base-plate cover with US Adapter plate
- Head rotates 180 degrees and tilts 45 degrees
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Christoph Matthias
- One 150 Watt 125 Volt Type B15d Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Depth 9.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.