FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Tone Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Powder-coated stainless steel frame, ABS back
- Matte paper face with transparent glossy print; clear glass front
- Index-style dial
- Japanese quartz movement
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, 2012
- Made in The Netherlands
Color: Black, Grey, White
- Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.44"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT16001, LT16002, LT16003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO LARGE Wall Clock literally doubles the cool modern style spelled out by the original QLOCKTWO wall clock. It spans an impressive three feet, with laser cut letters in the stainless steel faceplate spelling out the ...
Versatile and sophisticated, the Kartell Tic&Tac Black Wall Clock is a timepiece that goes with any modern decor. It features a black case fronted by a clear ABS case engraved with Roman numerals. Orange metal hands rotate in-between, contrasting with ...