FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Tone Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Powder-coated stainless steel frame, ABS back
- Matte paper face with transparent glossy print; clear glass front
- Index-style dial
- Japanese quartz movement
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, 2012
- Made in The Netherlands
Color: Black, Grey, White
- Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.44"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT16001, LT16002, LT16003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Time flies with the Alessi Michael Graves Kitchen Clock. Featuring a cheerful design that matches the Alessi Kettle with Bird Whistle, this fanciful timepiece keeps life on schedule. The hour and minute hands are tipped with birds, and the numerals ...
Give new meaning to the term "golden hour." The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Gold Wall Clock has all the clean, modern style and state-of-the-art LED technology of the classic QLOCKTWO but with a decidedly glamorous upgrade. This limited ...