FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo with Shade Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Aluminum
- 7" diameter shade
- Shade remains vertical regardless of arm angle
- Anodized Aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless Steel tension cables
- On/Off switch on lampholder
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Pale Grey Polycarbonate Fiber, Parchment
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- In-Set Pivot Option Arm Extension Adjustable From 7", Adjustable To 42.5":
- In-Set Pivot Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 7":
- Table Base Option Arm Extension Adjustable From 7", Adjustable To 42.5":
- Table Base Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 7":
- Table Clamp Option Arm Extension Adjustable From 7", Adjustable To 42.5":
- Table Clamp Option Shade Height 5.5", Diameter 7":
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
0947018A+A004100, 0947018A+A004200, 0947028A+A004100, 0947028A+A004200, TLS0000, TLS0006
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Through the supple curves of its handblown glass shade, the Artemide Logico Micro Table Lamp creates inviting illumination. This rippling shade sits atop a sleek steel base finished in a soft Pale Grey lacquer. Logico Micro is a petite member ...
Inspired by Murano glass beads, the Foscarini Plass Table Lamp references the Venetian roots and material exploration of the Foscarini brand, creating a beautiful object with dazzling illumination. By rotationally molding polycarbonate, faceted ridges carve the oval shape, giving the ...