Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Reading Floor Lamp (Parchment/Aluminum) - OPEN BOX is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Aluminum
- 7" flared shade
- Shade remains vertical regardless of arm angle
- Extruded and anodized aluminum construction
- Fully adjustable articulated arms
- Joints, tension control knobs and mountings in die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel support cables
- Weighted steel base with stamped aluminum cover
- On/off switch on lampholder
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 34.25"
- Shade: Height 5.31", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.