Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Stamped anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Fully-adjustable articulated extruded aluminum arm structure
- Die-cast aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension control cables
- Stainless steel internal tension control springs
- On/off switch on lampholder
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Aluminum, Black, White
Option: J Bracket, S Bracket
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- J Bracket Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 41.75"
- S Bracket Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 41.75"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TOL1120, TOL1121, TOL1122, TOL1125, TOL1126, TOL1127
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.