FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini LED Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Material: Extruded Aluminum and Steel
- Shade Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension control cables
- Fully adjustable articulated arm
- Shade rotates and tilts 90 degrees in both directions
- Motion Sensor option automatically senses any movement in a room at a radius of 98.4"
- If no further motion is detected after 12 minutes, the light will turn off automatically
- Head Touch Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot, Motion Sensor with Table Base
- 10.7 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm Extension Adjustable From 26.75", Adjustable To 40.19":
- Base Diameter 8", Adjustable From 26.75", Adjustable To 40.19":
- Fixture Height Adjustable From 21.25", Adjustable To 43.25":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TOL0049, TOL0049+A004100, TOL0049+A004200
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired diversely by casual fashion, campsite tents and a playful, nomadic lifestyle. The stitching on the fabric shade is meant to be akin to stitching on jeans, allowing the light inside to be revealed in a warm patchwork. The Foscarini/Diesel ...
The Disc LED Task Lamp by Modern Forms inspires a sense of balance and stability for the well-rounded user. This high-tech LED luminaire operates optimally on desks in offices and other work spaces. Featuring a simple fingertip touch dimmer at ...
Precisely poised perfection. The Sonneman Quattro LED Task Lamp displays this in both its geometric form and smooth, balanced functionality. Extending from a square base, the square shade houses a warm flat panel LED, its light controllable via a blue ...