The Artemide Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp creates sharp and clear task lighting in a superbly-engineered design with supreme flexibility. The Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina. The Tolomeo design received the Compass d'oro award in 1989.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Chromed steel stem.
- Brilliant Polished Aluminum articulated arm structure.
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints.
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum tension control knobs.
- Stainless Steel tension cables.
- Weighted steel base with stamped Aluminum cover.
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina.
- UL Listed.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Gx23-2 T4 Quad lamp (not included). Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base lamp (not included).
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...