Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Chromed steel stem.
- Brilliant Polished Aluminum articulated arm structure.
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints.
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum tension control knobs.
- Stainless Steel tension cables.
- Weighted steel base with stamped Aluminum cover.
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina.
- UL Listed.
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Gx23-2 T4 Quad lamp (not included). Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base lamp (not included).
- Base: Diameter 9"
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 65.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.