Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Micro Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Stamped, anodized Matte Aluminum shade
- Diffuser rotates 360 degrees
- Fully adjustable and articulated arm structure
- Die-cast aluminum joints
- Die-cast aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Stainless steel tension springs
- On-off switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 E12 Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 14.56", Adjustable To 28.75"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 17.5", Adjustable To 27.19"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
G086277, G086278, G086279
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.