Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Black Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Awards: Red Dot Design Award (2003)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate fiber blend
- Flared Black shade
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm and stem
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Weighted Steel base
- On-Off Switch Cord Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: 12 inch, 14 inch, 17 inch
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- 31 Watt (3353 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 40.56", Adjustable To 73.25", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 128.75"
- 12 inch Option Shade: Height 8.69", Diameter 12.63"
- 14 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 14 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 42.13", Adjustable To 74.81", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 129.94"
- 14 inch Option Shade: Height 9.88", Diameter 14.19"
- 17 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 17 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 42.13", Adjustable To 74.81", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 131.5"
- 17 inch Option Shade: Height 11.44", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Recipient of the 1989 Compasso d'Oro award, Tolomeo features a simple, modern design with excellent engineering, shown here in the Artemide Tolomeo With Shade Floor Lamp. Perfect for contemporary living and work spaces, this floor lamp offers 4-point adjustability and ...