FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Black Floor Lamp (14 inch) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Flared Black satin/polycarbonate fiber blend shade with aluminum frame
- Fully adjustable, articulated extruded aluminum arm and stem
- Matte Black finish
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Weighted steel base with Matte Black cover
- In-line dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Red Dot Design Award, 2003
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 129.94", Width Adjustable From 42.13", Adjustable To 74.81"
- Shade: Height 9.88", Diameter 14.19"
- Base: Diameter 13"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.