Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Maxi Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Anodized matte aluminum stamped shade
- Stainless steel tension springs and control cables
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Polished die-cast aluminum surface mounted bracket suitable for dual installation
- Fully adjustable articulated arm
- On/off switch
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 140 Watt (2380 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 40.56", Adjustable To 65.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.