Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Maxi Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Anodized matte aluminum stamped shade
- Stainless steel tension springs and control cables
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Polished die-cast aluminum surface mounted bracket suitable for dual installation
- Fully adjustable articulated arm
- On/off switch
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 140 Watt (2380 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 40.56", Adjustable To 65.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Talo Wall Sconce casts a mesmerizing glow throughout contemporary spaces. Within a sleek rounded frame of extruded aluminum (with die-cast aluminum end caps), diffusers both above and below shed bright light in all directions. Available in two finishes. ...
The Artemide Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce adds a strong, architectural element to any wallscape. The Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce was designed by Neil Poulton and features die-cast aluminum and upper and lower diffusers. Created to last with energy ...
The Artemide Giasole Outdoor Wall Sconce enhances the beauty of exterior areas with a wash of dramatic illumination in a contemporary design suitable for commercial and residential applications. The Giasole Outdoor Wall Sconce features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction ...