Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Clip Spot (LED) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Flared matte anodized aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Polished finish
- Rotatable and tiltable shade
- Dimmer switch on lampholder
- Metallic Grey lacquered steel spring action clip (1.75" max. opening)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Five 120 Volt LEDs (10 watts total; integrated).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.