Awarded the Compasso D'Oro Award for Italian industrial design in 1989, the Artemide Tolomeo continues to be a modern classic, now available as the Artemide Tolomeo Clip Spot. Its die-cast Aluminum shade rotates 360 degrees and is fully adjustable. The Clip Spot is also available in wall mounted and track versions (on request).
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Clip Spot is available with the following:
- Flared matte anodized aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Polished finish
- Rotatable and tiltable shade
- On/off switch on lampholder (incandescent option)
- Dimmer switch on lampholder (LED option)
- Metallic Grey lacquered steel spring action clip (1.75" max. opening)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Incandescent option utilizes one 72 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- LED option utilizes five 120 Volt LEDs (10 watts total; included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 7"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...