FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Classic Table Lamp - Incandescent is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi in 1989
- Material: Stamped and Anodized Aluminum
- Fully Adjustable Extruded Aluminum articulated arm
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless Steel tension cables and tension springs
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- On/Off Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Aluminum, Black, White
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- In-Set Pivot Option Arm Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 50":
- In-Set Pivot Option Upper Arm Length 30.25":
- Table Base Option Arm Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 50":
- Table Base Option Upper Arm Length 30.25":
- Table Clamp Option Arm Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 50":
- Table Clamp Option Upper Arm Length 30.25":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
A001008+A004030, A001008+A004100, A001008+A004200, A004428+A004100, A004428+A004200, A004438+A004100, A004438+A004200, TOL0001, TOL0002
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Elegant and feminine, the Robert Abbey Sofia Table Lamp embodies both high design and simple styling. The genie-bottle base features rectangular handles and machine-turned accents that hint at Art Deco styling. Complemented by a crisp, drum-shaped linen shade, Sofia is ...
Echoing the voluptuous contours and textural consistency of Japanese rice paper lanterns, the Foscarini Rituals 1 Table Lamp gracefully replicates those time-tested artisanal qualities using hand-blown glass. The striated ridges are achieved through a special grinding process, while a subsequent ...