Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Classic LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade is tiltable and 360 degree rotatable on lampholder
- Fully adjustable, articulated natural anodized aluminum arm structure
- Polished die-cast aluminum wall plate
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Incorporated touch dimmer power switch
- Cord and plug connection to wall plug-in outlet
- Consumes a mere 10 watts of power, with output nearly equivalent to a 75 watt household bulb
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- One 10 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 51.56", Extension Adjustable To 49.58"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.