Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Classic LED Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Material: Extruded Aluminum and Steel
- Shade Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension control cables
- Fully adjustable articulated arm
- Shade rotates and tilts 90 degrees in both directions
- Motion Sensor option automatically senses any movement in a room at a radius of 98.4"
- If no further motion is detected after 12 minutes, the light will turn off automatically
- Head Touch Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot, Motion Sensor with Table Base
- 10.7 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 48":
- Base Diameter 9":
- Fixture Height Adjustable From 25.44", Adjustable To 50.81":
- Shade Diameter 5.88":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
A004808+A004100, A004808+A004200, TOL0005
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Using only six watts to produce incandescent lighting levels, the Humanscale Element Classic Task Light boasts a lifespan equal to that of 25 years of daily use in a typical 9-to-5 office environment. By combining aesthetics with unmatched lighting performance ...
Lovers of minimalist design and bright task light, rejoice! The ET2 Eco-Task 41008 LED Table Lamp features a sleek, adjustable form that allows for precise directionality of the vibrant LED light, with a disc-shaped shade that swivels, rotates and rises ...