FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Toldbod Glass Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: Handblown White Opal glass
- 12' White suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- 4.72 inch Round White canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (348 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable Length 144":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.3":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 8.9", Diameter 8.7":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 152.9":
- Small Option Cable Length 144":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.3":
- Small Option Fixture Height 6.2", Diameter 6.1":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 150.2":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Lovely luminescence. Designed by Danish architect Vilhelm Wohlert, the Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant features a simple and timeless cylindrical globe design. The open bottom produces direct down light while the opulent White Opal glass presents an aura of diffused warmth. ...
With clean lines and airy openness, the Fredrick Ramond Spectra Pendant offers retro-modern flair with its 3D diamond shape. A large Etched Opal glass sphere appears to float in the center of the diamond, giving Spectra an almost otherworldy, space-age ...