The Fire Farm Tokyo Pendant designed by Adam Jackson Pollock is a Japanese inspired design that gently diffuses light through a light Pink or Baby Blue plastic shade. The Tokyo Pendant features a White powder-coat painted metal frame, White painted canopy and Eight foot adjustable White cord..
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Tokyo Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, plastic shade.
- Metal frame.
- White powder-coat painted finish.
- White ceiling canopy.
- Eight foot adjustable White cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 112"
- Shade: Height 16", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...