Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio X30 Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum shade
- Inner high efficiency anodized aluminum reflector
- Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum frame
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars
- Red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotating die-cast aluminum base
- Integral low voltage transformer
- 2-intensity on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Richard Sapper, 2001-2002
- Laser engraved special edition number and designer signature
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-pin Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 26"
- Upper Arm: Length 30.75"
- Base: Diameter 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.