Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Plus with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable diffuser
- Parallel and transversal head rotation
- Anodized aluminum inner high efficiency reflector
- Black finish
- Fully adjustable balanced electrical conductor arms in anti-corrosion treated aluminum
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum
- Floor support in lacquered steel
- Snap-in adaptor kit in molded thermoplastic
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On/off dimmer switch incorporated into base
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 12.44", Adjustable To 46.78"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5"
- Base: Height 27.56", Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Tolomeo Reading Floor Lamp with 9 Inch Base was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina to provide the superb light and directionality of the original Tolomeo table lamp--but on a larger scale. This floor lamp is ...
The classic Tolomeo Mega, now in dramatic black. The Artemide Tolomeo Mega Black Floor Lamp features the same incredible size, adjustability and durable aluminum and steel construction as the original, but in a deep black tone sure to match any ...
Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, the Artemide Tolomeo with Shade Reading Floor Lamp couples the sleek adjustability of the classic Tolomeo with a soft shade. It features fully adjustable, articulated arms in brilliantly polished aluminum. The flared ...