Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Plus with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable diffuser
- Parallel and transversal head rotation
- Anodized aluminum inner high efficiency reflector
- Black finish
- Fully adjustable balanced electrical conductor arms in anti-corrosion treated aluminum
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum
- Floor support in lacquered steel
- Snap-in adaptor kit in molded thermoplastic
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On/off dimmer switch incorporated into base
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 12.44", Adjustable To 46.78"
- Fixture + Base: Height Adjustable From 40, Adjustable To 74.34
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5"
- Base: Height 27.56", Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.