The Artemide Tizio Plus Task Lamp has all the bells and whistles found in the state-of-the-art classic Tizio Task Lamp--the smoothly adjustable and balanced electrical conductor arms, made out of anti-corrosion treated aluminum. The "Plus" comes from the added features of parallel and transversal head rotation and a dimmer switch. Designed by Richard Sapper.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Plus Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum shade
- Protective glass lens
- Inner high efficiency anodized aluminum reflector
- Parallel and transversal head rotation
- Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum frame
- Black finish
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars
- Red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotating die-cast aluminum base
- Integral low voltage transformer
- Dimmer switch on base
- UL Listed
- Designed by Richard Sapper
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...