Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Micro Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- Shade Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Adjustable shade
- Protective glass lens
- Inner high efficiency anodized aluminum reflector
- Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum frame
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars
- Red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotating die-cast aluminum base
- Integral low voltage transformer
- 2-intensity on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 20 Watt (270 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Base: Diameter 3.5"
- Fixture: Height 17"
- Upper Arm: Length 19.5"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.