Thanks to built-in counterweights, adjusting the Artemide Tizio Classic with Floor Support is a snap. Its two parallel arms conduct electricity to the bulb, so forget struggling with tangled electrical wires. These arms also make the position and direction of the halogen bulb easily adjustable. Designed by former Mercedes Benz engineer, Richard Sapper.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Classic with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable diffuser
- Anodized aluminum inner high efficiency reflector
- Black finish
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum electrical conductor arms
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Design by Richard Sapper
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 12.44", Adjustable To 46.78"
- Fixture + Base: Height Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 74.34"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5"
- Base: Height 27.56", Diameter 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...