The Artemide Tizio Classic Task Lamp is the original 1972 design by Richard Sapper, with smooth, feather-light adjustability, a sleek, industrial form and long-lasting quality. The Tizio is a true modern design classic, included in the permanent 20th Century Design Collections of the New York Museum of Modern Art and the Metropolitan Museum.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Classic Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum shade
- Protective glass lens
- Inner high efficiency anodized aluminum reflector
- Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum frame
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars
- Red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotating die-cast aluminum base
- Integral low voltage transformer
- 2-intensity on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Richard Sapper, 1972
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...