Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio 35 with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable diffuser
- Anodized aluminum inner high efficiency reflector
- Black finish
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum electrical conductor arms
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Design by Richard Sapper
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 10.63", Adjustable To 39.25"
- Fixture + Base: Height Adjustable From 38.19", Adjustable To 66.81"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 25.63", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Base: Height 27.56", Diameter 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.