The Foscarini Tite 2 Pendant brings life and energy to a room, its snappy stripes pairing visual and textural excitement together for a look that is both fresh and relaxing. Features a fiberglass fabric shade woven with Kevlar or Carbonium thread. Winner of the 2001 Compasso d'Oro; designed by Marc Sadler.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Tite 2 Pendant is available with the following:
- Fiberglass fabric shade
- Brushed Stainless Steel ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cord
- Compasso d'Oro Prizewinner 2001
- UL Listed
- Designed by Marc Sadler
- Made in Italy
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 23 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21.75", Diameter 8.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 200"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...