Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Titania is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum lamellar
- Aluminum finish
- Silkscreen printed polycarbonate colored filters
- Adjustable height
- Lead counterweight
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto, 1989
- One 250 Watt 120 Volt T-10 Halogen/Frosted Self Shielded Medium base lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 3", Width 27", Depth 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39", Adjustable To 98"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.