Design on a tilt. The George Kovacs Tilt Bath Bar features mitered glass with a gentle frosted appearance to better diffuse the light. A metal accent is placed at a tilt, giving this piece not only its name, but its unique appearance as well. Choose from a 3-light, 4-light or 5-light design.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Tilt Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Mitered glass shades with White inside
- Metal supports
- Brushed Aluminum with Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Mitered with White Inside
Brushed Aluminum with Chrome
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 6", Width 22", Depth 4.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6", Width 29.75", Depth 4.5"
- 5-Light Option: Height 6", Width 37.75", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...