With its open, overlapping curves of steel, the Innermost Tie Pendant was designed by Peter Mac Cann as a variation on the traditional drum pendant. This unique structure also creates a unique play of light as the glow coming through the glass diffuser and inner curves bounces off of the outer curves of the shade. Available in Black or White.
Born in 1999, London-based Innermost approaches their products with a focus on quality and wit, providing the homeowner with a diverse, often off-kilter, modern design collection that showcases the creative talents of a multi-national design team. From table clocks to entire lighting collections, Innermost supplies the modern home with creatively contemporary style.
The Tie Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel and aluminum construction
- Glass diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" suspension cable
- 72" wire
- Accepts energy efficient fluorescent lamping
- UL Listed
- Designed by Peter Mac Cann
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 20 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84.5"
- Shade: Height 12.6", Width 19.7", Depth 18.1"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...