In Chinese, tianxia means "under heaven." Indeed, the Artemide Tian Xia Mini 500 Suspension creates a heavenly glow through an open-ended drum of thermoplastic resin. This shade creates a bright wash of downlight and uplight (which is reflected in the polished aluminum ceiling canopy), with a subtle glow emanating through the mirror-treated translucent film that covers it.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tian Xia Mini 500 Suspension is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped thermoplastic resin shade
- Mirror-treated translucent film
- Aluminum supports
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4 field-cuttable suspension cables
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Carlotta de Bevilacqua
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Height 11.44", Diameter 19.69"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 11.81"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...