Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Thistledown Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Finish: Victorian Bronze
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Linen glass
- Amber shade
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- 15 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 7"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6.5", Height 9.75", Depth 7.5"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 8.5", Height 13.25", Depth 10"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 9"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 10.5", Height 16", Depth 11.5"
- Extra Large Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 12"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 12.75", Height 20.5", Depth 14.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1280VZ, 1284VZ, 1285VZ, 1286VZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Cherry Creek Outdoor Wall Sconce is a versatile, modern fixture inspired by classic Arts & Crafts style. The lantern-shaped shade is made of linen-patterned glass panels that are fit snugly within a watertight cast aluminum frame. Available ...
The Hinkley Lighting Shelter Outdoor Wall Sconce embellishes the porch with a contemporary yet approachable design--beautiful clear seedy glass is securely framed by black finished metal. Don't just illuminate the entryway, develop it into a place where friends and family ...