The De Majo Thin 2 Suspension provides abundant, overall lighting in a crisp, clean design that showcases the modernism inherent in glass. The Thin 2 Suspension was designed by Francesco Dei Rossi and features sheets of glass mounted on a central structure. A band of frosted glass runs the length of each piece of glass, diffusing the fluorescent lamping.
Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Thin 2 Suspension is available with the following:
- Extra Clear glass shades with Frosted bands.
- Artic Grey lacquered finish.
- Chrome details.
- Metal structure.
- Metal ceiling canopy.
- Suspension cables.
- Field-adjustable height.
- Adaptor plate for mounting on 4 in. junction box.
- Ballast located in body of fixture.
- Designed by Francesco Dei Rossi.
- Fixture: Height 4", Width 4.75", Length 41.37"
- Hanging Length: Overall Length Adjustable To 67"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...