Founded in 2011 by Curtis Micklish, micklish is a design and build studio based in San Diego, California. The goal of micklish is to create modern furniture, home accessories and lighting that are functional and easy to use, yet still manage to have forms that are engaging and experimental. It is a delicate balance, but one that micklish always meets.
The The Butler (Birch) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Made of Baltic birch ply and solid walnut
- Slide-out walnut piece supports hanging glasses, a scarf or hat
- Open top compartment for wallet and/or keys
- Side slot accommodates smartphones up to 5.5” H, 2.9” W, 0.5” thick (iPhone 1-5, Samsung S3/S4, HTC One)
- Concealed space behind slide-out walnut piece for charging cord
- Made in USA
- Designed by Curtis Micklish
- Item: Height 9", Width 10", Depth 2.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Go Dutch. The Feiss Dutch Pendant is a modern reboot of early factory fixtures. With an elegant and simple silhouette, the shade is crafted from spun metal and finished in a fresh palette of soft colors that match the ceiling ...
In honor of the re-issue of the Spanner Chair (originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner), the first 100 chairs Gus Modern produced are part of a numbered, limited edition series. The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms Numbered Edition is ...