Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Thalia Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Shade Material: Parchment
- 5 flared White parchment shades with Grosgrain trim
- Metal frame with lead crystal accents
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 12" and one 6" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 27.25"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Lower Diameter 5.5", Upper Diameter 3.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14.25", Adjustable To 50.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.