Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Textured Vertical Panels Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One bent plane-shaped, hand-blown art glass shade
- Aluminum body
- One wall plate
- Textured vertical panels
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Ivory Art, White Art
Finish: Black, Natural Iron, Opaque Bronze, Opaque Burnished Steel, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included). Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medi
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 18", Width 8", Depth 4.8":
- Large Option Plate Height 15.1", Width 7":
- Large Option Shade Height 17.75", Width 4":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 14.9", Width 7", Depth 4.7":
- Medium Option Plate Height 12.4", Width 6":
- Medium Option Shade Height 14.75", Width 3":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.9", Width 6", Depth 4.5":
- Small Option Plate Height 9.6", Width 5.4":
- Small Option Shade Height 11.75", Width 2.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
307252-03-B413, 307252-03-C413, 307252-05-B413, 307252-05-C413, 307252-07-B413, 307252-07-C413, 307252-08-B413, 307252-08-C413, 307252-10-B413, 307252-10-C413, 307252-20-B413, 307252-20-C413, 307253-03-B414, 307253-03-C414, 307253-05-B414, 307253-05-C414, 307253-07-B414, 307253-07-C414, 307253-08-B414, 307253-08-C414, 307253-10-B414, 307253-10-C414, 307253-20-B414, 307253-20-C414, 307254-03-B415, 307254-03-C415, 307254-05-B415, 307254-05-C415, 307254-07-B415, 307254-07-C415, 307254-08-B415, 307254-08-C415, 307254-10-B415, 307254-10-C415, 307254-20-B415, 307254-20-C415
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.