For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Square cottonette (100% viscose) fabric shade with bottom diffuser
- Tobacco option made of organza fabric
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Four 59" suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
Shade: Black, Ivory, Tobacco
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or six 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or four 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.9", Width 39.4", Depth 39.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 23.7", Width 59.1", Depth 59.1"
- Cable: Length 59"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.92"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.