For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Square cottonette (100% viscose) fabric shade with bottom diffuser
- Tobacco option made of organza fabric
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Four 59" suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
Shade Color: Black, Ivory, Tobacco
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or six 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or four 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.9", Width 39.4", Depth 39.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 23.7", Width 59.1", Depth 59.1"
- Cable: Length 59"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.92"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.