The Masiero Tessuti Round Pendant takes its name from the Italian word for fabric, and it's no wonder. An otherwise simple drum-shaped metal frame is covered in crisply hand-pleated ponge or organza fabric, which is then gracefully gathered underneath toward the bottom diffuser. Available in four colors and sizes to accommodate any modern interior.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Round Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped ponge (100% polyester) fabric shade
- Tobacco option made with organza fabric
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Four 59" suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 11.9", Diameter 19.7"
- Medium Option: Height 11.9", Diameter 27.6"
- Large Option: Height 11.9", Diameter 35.5"
- Extra Large Option: Height 17.8", Diameter 59.1"
- Cable: Length 59"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.92"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...