FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Round Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Studio Stile Masiero
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped ponge (100% polyester) fabric shade
- Tobacco option made with organza fabric
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Four 59" suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Black, Ivory, Tobacco
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Cable Length 59":
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.92":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 11.9", Diameter 59.1":
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.9":
- Large Option Cable Length 59":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.92":
- Large Option Fixture Height 11.9", Diameter 35.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.9":
- Medium Option Cable Length 59":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 4.92":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 11.9", Diameter 27.6":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.9":
- Small Option Cable Length 59":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.92":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.9", Diameter 19.7":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.9":
Manufacturer IDs: view
ROUND S1 50 B, ROUND S1 50 I, ROUND S1 50 T, ROUND S2 70 B, ROUND S2 70 I, ROUND S2 70 T, ROUND S4 90 B, ROUND S4 90 I, ROUND S4 90 T, ROUND S6 150 B, ROUND S6 150 I, ROUND S6 150 T
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Gorgeously updated Art Deco elegance. The Lights Up! Deco Pendant, offered in two sizes, features a stylized double shade that's available in subtle linen or exquisite designer fabrics from Thomas Paul or Camilla Meijer. With a Brushed Nickel finish, this ...
The Lights Up Weegee Large Pendant offers simplicity, refinement and elegance. Features a slightly flared shade available in linen or printed fabrics. The prints were created by innovative textile designer Thomas Paul, and they give the Weegee Pendant more visual ...
"The lamps projected the letters' poetic shadows on cylindrical canvases...a gesture full of significance since it reflects today's need for a dialogue and for the importance of leaving a mark," says fellow designer Luc Ramael. By using the Helvetica typeface, ...