A lightweight design with heavy statement-making power. The Masiero Tessuti Dome Pendant, or "tissue" in English, has soft ponge or organza fabric hand-pleated around a metal frame for a look that is at once modern and welcoming. Available in several sizes and colors, it's easy to customize the fixture to create a mood or complement a design scheme.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Dome Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped ponge (100% polyester) fabric shade
- Tobacco option made with organza fabric
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 59" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Extra Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13.8", Diameter 23.7"
- Medium Fixture: Height 21.7", Diameter 39.4"
- Large Fixture: Height 25.6", Diameter 47.25"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 39.4", Diameter 70.9"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...