FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Tessuti Dome Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Studio Stile Masiero
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Dome-shaped ponge (100% polyester) fabric shade
- Tobacco option made with organza fabric
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 59" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Black, Ivory, Tobacco, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Five 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.9":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 39.4", Diameter 70.9":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 98.4":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.9":
- Large Option Fixture Height 25.6", Diameter 47.25":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 84.6":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 4.9":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 21.7", Diameter 39.4":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 80.7":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.9":
- Small Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 23.7":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 72.8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
DOME S1 60 B, DOME S1 60 I, DOME S1 60 T, DOME S1 60 W, DOME S3 100 B, DOME S3 100 I, DOME S3 100 T, DOME S3 100 W, DOME S4 120 B, DOME S4 120 I, DOME S4 120 T, DOME S4 120 W, DOME S5 150 B, DOME S5 150 I, DOME S5 150 T, DOME S5 150 W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The half-brother, if you will, to its full sphere sibling, the Studio Italia Design Dome Pendant offers the same laser-cut sculptural beauty, but with complete unobstructed downlight. A Glossy Milk White diffuser is secured into the top of the dome, ...
The IVV Lighting Diamante Dome Pendant creates sparkling light once lit, featuring a highly textural shade made from handmade glass. Given a closer look, the glass reveals a liquid-like gridded pattern that helps bend and soften the light. Due to ...
Intricately assembled from hundreds of wood fragments, the Bover Dome LED Pendant is an extravagant display of natural materials met with powerful LED technology. Star bursts and Fibonacci sequence patterns unfurl from the central column of the shade, gradually forming ...