FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Terrana Outdoor Ceiling Fan (Kocoa) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Fan can be can be configured for 2-blade or 3-blade use
- Tinted Opal glass shade
- 3 Palm and Rattan reversible blades and 2 sets of blade irons
- Full function handheld remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and 6" downrod
- 52" blade span
- 16 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4907 cfm (high, 2 blades); 4342 cfm (high, 3 blades)
- Power usage: 53 watts (high, 2 blades); 50 watts (high, 3 blades)
- Airflow: 93 cfm/watt (high, 2 blades); 86.8 cfm/watt (high, 3 blades)
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Wet
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Mini-can Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.