Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Tempo Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 flared Off-White linen shades
- Metal frame and supports
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade: Off White
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21", Width 54.5", Depth 6.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 63"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 6.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.