Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One telescoping stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: With Glass Shade, No Glass Shade
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 0.7", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 33.8", Adjustable To 51.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LAB0013-11-BS-0-003, LAB0013-11-BS-F-003, LAB0013-11-FB-0-003, LAB0013-11-FB-F-003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.