You'll want to be out in this storm. The Hammerton Studio Tempest Cover Sconce, with its whirling steel design, makes a great option for creating a sense of movement and energy in a space. The fixture is available with or without a hand-crafted glass shade, and two finish options allow the piece to complement a variety of design schemes.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Cover Sconce is available with the following:
With Glass Shade,
No Glass Shade
Metallic Beige Silver
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 12", Width 7", Depth 4"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 12", Width 7.5"
- Large Option: Height 24", Width 7", Depth 4"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 24", Width 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Tempest by Hammerton Studio