FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tempest Cover Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson in 2012
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Shade Material: Frosted glass
- Steel-banded outer shade
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Shade Type: None, Exposed Lamping, Frosted Glass
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: 12 Inch, 24 Inch
- 12 Inch Option: Two 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Inch Option: Two 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Inch Option: Four 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 Inch Option: Two 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 Inch Option: Four 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 Inch Option: Four 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 11.5":
- 12 Inch Option Fixture Width 7.5", Height 12", Depth 4":
- 24 Inch Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 23.5":
- 24 Inch Option Fixture Width 7.5", Height 24", Depth 4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CSB0013-12-BS-F, CSB0013-12-FB-F, CSB0013-24-BS-F, CSB0013-24-FB-F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A softer version of Mayfair Glass Wall Sconce, the Hammerton Studio Script Mayfair Linen Wall Sconce casts wide space illumination with its distinct handcrafted design. Features a bright, white linen shade that disperses light with an ambient glow and radiates ...
A slight departure from the open mesh aesthetic, thin strips of solid metal accentuate the Hammerton Studio Downtown Mesh Indoor Wall Sconce. The glass diffuser can be skipped over for a more minimal appearance. Part of Hammerton's City Mesh collection. ...
The Hammerton Studio Carlyle Vertex Linen Wall Sconce casts a beautifully soft, ambient light throughout your interior while showcasing its own delicate style. This wall sconce features a simple, rectangular linen shade that crowns a gently curved steel body for ...